composting is simple
you need to know to become a successful worm farmer…
Worm composting also known as worm farming has
continually gained popularity in recent years! It
is a simple but effective way to convert organic materials that would usually be dumped at landfill sites into nutrient rich soil conditioners with the help of compost worms.
It is our intention to supply you on our web pages with all the information you need to become a successful worm farmer and recycle all your kitchen waste and garden scraps. Having recycled all our kitchen scraps and those of many other households for many years now we are totally sold out to the concept of worm farming.
What is worm composting
Find out about the tremendous benefit's earthworms and worm farming can have for your garden soil, plants and the environment!
You might ask yourself...
- What kind of worms must I use ?
A Midi tower worm farm is ideal for 4 person household.
These are just a few of the
questions I regularly hear from people new to the wonderful world of
After many years of running a
worm farming business I am creating this website to assist everyone who wants to start recycling organic waste with the help of
earthworms or compost worms!
These Kitchen scraps make great worm food.
If you have a question about worm farming that has not been covered on our website yet, please forward it to us we will do our best to answer it for you!
Worm composting can be fun and has a positive impact on the environment.
Worms recycle organic waste and convert
it into nutrient rich worm castings and worm tea.
Fresh worm castings - fantastic organic fertilizer
Worm castings and worm tea are
amongst the best soil conditioners and organic fertilizers known to man.
They improve soil structure and act as natural pesticides.
Many keen fishermen grow earthworms in worm bins and use them as fishing worms to hook their favorite freshwater
Grow your own fishing worms
Vermiculture is used by many avid
gardeners to replace or complement traditional composting.
It is a low
maintenance, easy process, and produces an excellent plant food that will slowly release its
nutrients to flowers, trees or vegetables.
Tasty rocket lettuce grown in sand enriched with worm castings.
Are you tired of rotting, stinking dog poop in your garden or
dust bin ?
Use compost worms to recycle your best friend’s droppings and use the
finished worm castings to improve your lawn or flower beds !
Compost worms convert dog poop into plant food.
Follow the simple
rules and have fun as a worm farmer!
Boy or girl, young or old, hobby gardener or large scale farmer the list
of people that are getting hooked by the "worm" is growing rapidly and turning
into a global movement !
"Start worm composting as a hobby and turn it later into a profitable business."
matter what your reasons are to start composting with worms, just as a
hobby or with the intention to create an income...
It is my
goal to help you enjoy the road ahead and become a successful worm
So good luck and Happy Worming!
Making money with earthworms
Recycling with earthworms
Worms against climate change
Natural way to clean a clogged drain
For questions or suggestions please contact us!
Worm Farming a good Green business idea
10 reasons to start a worm farm
Working from home
Gardening with earthworms
Sustainable business idea
more worm compost related information!
your question or keywords (for example
“earthworm”) into the search box below.
Your Questions about worm composting?
Do you have any questions or suggestions about worm composting?
This is the place where you can interact with us and other worm composting friends!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Baby worms get half eaten! :(
I have a Box with European Nightcrawlers standing in my yard for 2 months now. The adult worms seem fat, fast and strong and they eat and mate actively. …
Do you have to turn worm compost Not rated yet
Hello,I just realized I had one more question...Do u have to turn worm compost like
you do other types of compost piles.?
Thank you for your quick …
What are the advantages of 3 tier worm bins? Not rated yet
Jeremy sent us the following message:
yours is a great site - thanks for putting it together.
I have a couple of comments:
1) on your FAQ page …
Can I feed rabbit droppings to my worms Not rated yet
We received the following message from Deryn!
Just to let you know the worms have arrived safely in Paarl and are in their new home! …
Worm farming business an idea from God! Not rated yet
I received the following moving message this weekend:
I recently learned that after nearly 30 years a the same work place, I will be losing …
Compost worms in Malaysia Not rated yet
Santosh from Malaysia,
wrote us the following message:
"I want earthworms for vermicompost."
thank you for …
vermicompost business Not rated yet
Mohsen from Iran send us the following inquiery.
I am a vermicompost farmer in Iran
I have several 100 tons of vermicompost / worm castings …
"How to start a profitable worm business on a shoestring budget" Not rated yet
Kimberly asked an interesting question about worm breeder bins!
I'm almost finished reading your book, "How to start a profitable worm …
ground poultry mash as worm food??? Not rated yet
Here is another good question from Mr. Schlamann from Germany!
Dear Mr. Kloppert,
I don´t understand, what you mean by ground poultry …
selling worm and worm compost in Iran Not rated yet
I am a worm and wormcompost seller with best price as you suggest (quality 1). I can support 100 tons wormcompost and 10 tons worm per a month. …
where to buy the worm in Sri Lanka Not rated yet
Rajpal from Pandura sent us the following question:
Where can I buy the worms in Sri Lanka?
Hello Rajpal, thank you for your question. …
help to granule the vermi compost Not rated yet
I'm Hojat from Ardabil ,Iran.
I have a vermicomposting reactor and I want to granule the vermicompost fertilizer. Can you help me?
Margaret Not rated yet
Do I need to dilute the liquid that comes through the tap in my worm farm before using it on my pot plants or garden shrubs?
Questions about worm composting Not rated yet
Thanks for the worm consignment. Now I need your advice as to what I need to put in my bucket to ensure optimum success. And the ratio …
Click here to write your own.
- site map
- The site map will give you an overviw over all the pages of worm composting help
- worm farming newsletter
- worm composting help is the FREE worm farming newsletter dedicated to teach you all you need to know about earthworm farming!
- Worm Composting Blog
- The Worm Composting Blog keeps you up-to-date with additions and changes to the Worm-composting-Help.com website.
- worm business
- Learn how to start a profitable worm business from home on an amazingly low budget! Step by step instructions will help you to make money with earthworms.
- worm farm preparation for winter
- worm farm preparation for winter can be very important to keep your worms safe...
- earthworm types
- Learn about the different earthworm types, where they live, what they feed on and which ones can be used in domestic worm farms at home.
- worm farm
- how to start and maintain a worm farm! Step by step instructions!
- What is Worm Farming? All you need to know from A to Z!
- Worm Farming Information! All you need to know about wormkomposting from A to Z
- Worm farm preparation for holidays
- Worm farm preparation for holidays, Easy steps to make sure your worms and worm farm will be fine while you are on holiday or on a business trip.
- Worm business directory
- Free Worm business directory that will inform you where you can find worms and worm bins in your city and country
- worm food
- worm food, find out what compost worms eat and how they feed. All you need to know...
- sustainable business
- A sustainable business is a great way to secure income now and in the future. Learn about a great idea to start a business from home with only a tiny budget required
- worm composting benefits
- There are many worm composting benefits! Learn All and reap the amazing rewards!
- Worm Castings
- Worm castings are amongst the best organic fertilizers and soil conditioners known to man
- worm compost
- Learn about the production of worm compost and its benefits
- compost-tea - an easy way to improve your plants and your garden
- earthworms the master soil builders
- compost worms
- Compost worms, The benefits of Worm farming. How to do it? Which worms to use!
- catching carp with earthworms
- catching carp with earthworms is fun. Learn how you can use the best fish bait to catch this great freshwater fish.
- Worm bins
- Worm bins don’t have to be fancy containers, in fact the worms are not fussy and will make themselves at home in virtually any container that will meet the basic requirements…
- homemade worm compost bin
- How to build a homemade worm compost bin - Step by step instructions to build a worm compost bin
- budget worm farm
- Learn easy ways to build budget worm farms at home! Cheaper is nearly impossible?
- My crazy worm bin
- Do you have a special- or a crazy worm bin, that stands out from the crowd? Share it with us and other worm farmers
- Indoor worm farm
- Having an indoor worm farm is fun and easy to set up and maintain!
- FAQ about worm composting
- Find the answers to FAQ about worm composting. All you need to know about the do's and don'ts of worm composting.
- worms escape
- Learn why worms escape from a worm farm and how you can protect them from the sun and minimize your losses.
- gardening tips
- Our gardening tips will show you the benefits of earthworms and worm composting for the garden soil and plants
- container gardening
- Learn how to easily start container gardening and grow vegetables, flowers, succulents and fruit.
- vertical gardens
- find out about the benefits of vertical gardens
- square foot gardening
- Learn about the the great rewards of a square foot gardening. How to start and maintain a vegetable garden on a small space.
- bokashi, learn how to easily recycle all your kitchen waste using this simple japanese fermenting process
- Learn about the differnet kind of composters that you can use to recyle kitchen- and garden waste.
- vermicomposting, What is it and what benefits does it have?
- the editor of worm composting help
- Background information about the editor of worm composting help
- why sbi
- why sbi, SBI is a fully integrated course to let you make a living with the things you love
- Contact us
- Contact us for any questions or suggestions you might have about worm composting
- Seitenübersicht oder Site map von Worm-composting-help.com
- Lernen sie alles über die Wurmkompostierung. Recyceln sie ihren Küchen- und Gartenabfall mit Hilfe von Kompostwürmern. Informationen von A bis Z
- wurmfarm instandhaltung
- wurmfarm instandhaltung, Lernen sie wie Sie Wurmkompostierung Schritt für Schritt
- fragen zur wurmkompostierung
- hier werden oft gestellte Fragen zur wurmkompostierung beantwortet
- Lernen Sie Wissenswertes über Wurmfutter
- Würmer kompostieren Hundekot und verwandeln ihn in fruchtbare Pflanzennahrung
- Wurmkompostierung lohnt sich
- wurmkompostierung lohnt sich, 10 gute Gründe eine Wurmfarm zu starten.
- wurmhumus, lernen Sie über die den Nutzen von Wurmkot für den Gartenboden und seine Pflanzen
- Kompost Tee brauen
- Kompost Tee brauen und Gartenpflanzen mit organischer Pflanzennahrung pflegen und vor Krankheiten Schutz bieten!
- Karpfenangeln für Beginner. Lernen sie wie sie Karpfen erfolgreich mit Regenwürmern als Köder fangen können.
- Lernen sie wissenswertes über den Kompostwurm und sein Brutverhalten
- Lernen Sie über die positiven Aspekte der Regenwurmaktivität im Boden
- Lernen sie über die verschiedenen Regenwurmarten der Erde und welche Arten ideal für die Wurmkompostierung sind.
- Hier lernen sie was eine Wurmfarm ist und was sie darüber wissen sollten
- billigste wurmfarm
- Die wohl billigste Wurmfarm der Welt, einfach und schnell selbstgemacht
- wurmfarm bauen
- Sie wollen eine wurmfarm bauen? Schnell und Billig? Hier finden sie eine einfache Bauanleitung!
- selbst gebaute wurmfarm
- Anleitung für eine selbst gebaute Wurmfarm. Lernen sie Schritt für Schritt, wie sie eine Wurmfarm selber bauen können
- Wurmfarm im Haus
- Eine Wurmfarm im Haus ist eine saubere Angelegenheit und hilft Küchenabfall in fruchtbaren Humus umzuwandeln.
- Vertikaler Garten
- Lernen sie warum ein Vertikaler Garten eine lohnendes Hobby für viele Menschen sein kann.
- square foot garden
- Lernen sie hier wie sie Gemüse und Früchte auf kleinstem Raum erfolgreich in einem square foot garden anbauen können
- Bokashie Kompost
- Lernen sie wie man schnell und einfach Bokashie Kompost herstellen kann
- Kontakt, wir freuen uns von ihnen zu hören
Learn about recycling of organic materials and waste management